The Sourdough Club & Gozney Roccbox Giveaway
We have collaborated with Tom, founder of Gozney, to give away one of the new Olive Green Gozney Roccbox portable pizza oven, worth £399 and 1 x 12-month Sourdough Club membership, worth £199.
On 20th June this year, The Sourdough Club will be launching our next series of sourdough pizza recipes, along with masterclass videos to accompany them. This is the perfect opportunity to develop your sourdough skills and bake beautiful sourdough pizzas in a restaurant-grade portable pizza oven that reaches 500°C.
We’ve collaborated with Gozney for this giveaway. One lucky winner will receive:
- An ‘Olive Green’ Gozney Roccbox portable pizza oven worth £399
- A 12-Month Sourdough Club Membership worth £199
Enter the Giveaway
To enter the competition please do the following:
- Follow us @sourdoughclub, @gozney and @tomgozney on Instagram and Facebook
- Bake and rate Vanessa’s Basic Sourdough Pizza recipe on the Sourdough School website – please make sure you rate and review the recipe in the Comments box. This recipe is open to all on the School.
- Post a photo of your pizza to Instagram or Facebook and tag @sourdoughclub @gozney and @tomgozney
- Go to our Instagram competition post and tag someone you’d love to share your homemade sourdough pizza with – to give a friend or family member a chance to win also.
The competition closes at midnight on 30/06/2021.
All competitions are subject to our terms and conditions.
- This competition is hosted by The Sourdough Club, Pitsford, Northampton NN6 9AU in collaboration with The Gozney Group Ltd.
- This competition is open to the UK, US, Canada, Australia and Europe (please note, there may be further restrictions within these countries if, for example, the residency is not mainland).
- This competition is open to over 18’s only.
- Entrants cannot be an employee of the competition host or collaboration partner
- Entries must be received by midnight (UK time) 30/06/2021.
- The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by 07/07/2021.
- The Gozney Group Ltd will be provided with winners details in order to fulfil the prizes.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative price or amend the rules of the competition if necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash alternative.
What is The Sourdough Club?
Learn the art and science of sourdough online, from the founder of The Sourdough School, Vanessa Kimbell. The Sourdough Club is not only an e-learning resource, packed full of online video courses that allow you to learn at your own pace, from anywhere in the world, but also a community of aspiring and seasoned bakers who share their knowledge, and support and encourage each other to bake better bread via the Club Forum.
To find out more about The Sourdough Club and what you get as a member, click here.
A 12 month membership to the Club is part of the prize.