We operate a traditional academic school year.
|2022–2023 Term Dates||Open||Closed at the end of the afternoon on|
|Autumn||Wednesday, 20th September 2023||Thursday 14th December 2023|
|Spring||Monday 8 January 2024||Wednesday 27th March 2024|
|Summer||Monday 15th April 2024||Friday 27th June 2024|
We function on the basis of a traditional Oxbridge school timetable. For those who may not be familiar with the term, the Oxbridge timetable mirrors the academic calendar used by Oxford and Cambridge Universities in the UK, which is typically divided into three eight-week periods known as Michaelmas (Autumn), Lent (Winter/Spring), and Trinity (Summer). We operate year-round, teaching both in-person and online classes.
Here’s a broad explanation of our schedule:
- Traditional School Year: We follow the Oxbridge academic calendar with Michaelmas, Lent, and Trinity terms. Each term lasts approximately eight weeks, with a small break, often referred to as the “half-term” break, in the middle of each term. During these breaks, we momentarily pause our in-person and online teachings to recharge and prepare for the subsequent half of the term.
- In-Person Teaching: Despite the breaks, we run in-person courses year-round. We conduct in-person classes consistently throughout the year.
- Online Teaching: Our online sessions also operate according to the Oxbridge calendar. These classes provide flexibility for those who can’t attend physically, enabling them to participate in their own time.
- Availability: Since our staff are often not in the office – we are either baking, gardening, or out and about – we do not maintain standard office hours. Nevertheless, our dedication to our students and their education remains unwavering, and we answer emails, but we also do a live session once a week that anyone can attend.
- Lives & Updates: For those interested in attending our live sessions, please regularly check our ‘Live Boards’. This digital space offers the most accurate and up-to-date information about upcoming live classes, providing necessary details, including dates, times, and topics.
We’re excited to have you join our unique and lively learning environment. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please feel free to reach out. Although we may not always be in the office, we will reply as soon as possible.