Once you have enrolled yourself on a course:
When you have booked, your payment is processed, and a receipt has been sent to you. While your place is secure, you will still need to complete the two steps form below as part of the registration process.
Your next steps:
STEP 1 – You need to fill in the student registration form straight away
STEP 2 – You can also Book yourself in for your conversation with Vanessa – click here.
Please note that if you have already spoken to Vanessa and you have been gifted a scholarship or a bursary, then you don’t need to speak to Vanessa again.
What is the interview?
This is a quick, informal chat to make sure your expectations match the course and that you are a suitable candidate. Should we feel that the course is not suitable for you for any reason, we will discuss this with you and arrange a refund within seven days of your conversation with Vanessa. Therefore, we suggest that if you are planning to attend the School in person, you do not book any travel or accommodation until you have confirmed that your application has been accepted.
You must also ensure you have read our Terms & Conditions.
Getting started on The Certificate OR the Diploma
- There is nothing to do until the end of September when we will use the same email that you used for your payment on sourdough.co.uk to contact you and invite you to register for your modules in the classroom. We will give you a specific link and code to register you on the course you signed up for. This link opens up the syllabus registration pages.
- We will ask you to follow a comprehensive welcome module that includes a list of Ingredients.
- You will be invited to attend a pre-course live session via Zoom, to make sure you know your way around the website, forum, and live clinics. We also include an invitation to attend the pre-course information tutorial at 6pm on 22 September 2022.
- The course begins on the last Thursday of September with a live tutorial.
- Email [email protected] if you have any problems
See you in September!
If you are also attending an in-person course then all the information you need about attending can be found here.
However, we will also send you a printable document with the location and the timetable three weeks before your course date. If you have any problems at all please contact us at [email protected] We really look forward to meeting you.
Health and safety and medical exceptions.
We absolutely have to have your student registration form back with the correct information to book you in, and tempting as it might be to delay form-filling until you have filled this in, we can not allocate you a place. Please do this immediately. Failure to return this form may jeopardise your place on the course, and we ask that you do not book accommodation or transport until you have spoken with Vanessa, as there are rules about who we are allowed to teach.
If you have not heard from us. Everything is automated so check junk, and if the email address you used for payment is different from your everyday email address, you will need to check the email account you used for payment, as this is where we send email.
Do look out for emails from us, as we will be sending out essential information and timely reminders.
Vanessa, Libiana & Lucy